the milk bread project


I've been playing around with different Taiwanese Milk Bread recipes for a while now but nothing has turned out comparable to the real thing that I get in Taiwan until this attempt. yay!! The bread was soft and fluffy and so so good. I was so excited about my success that I made another loaf the next day...and then another within the same week. The first time I braided the dough with nai su (milk powder..stuff) and chocolate in it. The second time I kind of went all out and made separate sections of naisu and raisin, chocolate, and ham and cheese. I made the third batch at home with whole wheat flour and naisu. Still soft and delicious. I can't wait to use this basic (but amazing) bread recipe to make different varieties of breads. next: green tea bread with red bean filling and pork floss bread with scallions.
It's times like these when I wish I had better photography skills.

"when in doubt, go all out"
-kickboxing class 2.14.11
for some reason i feel this could potentially be very dangerous in certain situations...like food.

No comments:

Post a Comment